- We may collect personal information you give us, either by registering as a member on our Sites or by participating in Interactive Areas available on our Sites. Personal information is information that identifies a person, like a name or address.
- We may collect demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to enhance our advertising activities.
- Our Sites use your personal information to communicate with you and to complete purchases of subscriptions, tickets to events and other services we may offer.
- We may share your personal information and aggregate information with third parties who co-sponsor surveys, contests or sweepstakes or with whom we partner for joint activities.
- We may share your personal information with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the sharing of your personal information.
- We or our operational providers use information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns to help improve the Sites.
- Our third party advertising company partners may collect non-identifying information derived from cookies and other technologies about your visits to our Sites. They may combine this information with data about your web activities at third party websites or with demographic information to identify your likely interests so that they and we can provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements. This is often called Behavioral Advertising.
- Once you provide our Sites with personal information, we will correct, update, or remove information if you contact us using the information listed below.
- Additionally, you can opt out of any email communications you receive from our Sites using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
- If you would like to opt-out of the Behavioral Advertising done by our Sites’ third party advertising company partners, most are NAI members. You can click here for more information on NAI, including instructions on how to opt out of this advertising.
Contact us at:
Damian di Montezemolo
Phone: (201) 970-1300
Email: [email protected]